Boom lifts are ideal for outdoor construction and industrial application as these lifts are used for maintenance and construction of almost all types. It gives temporary access for working on heights and they are generally powered by diesel engine or electric. Boom lift are perfect for any job that requires one or two workers. Aerial lifts can be used in various ways according to the job. Uses include cleaning, painting, tree-trimming.
- Aerial lifts operator training and Responsibilities.
- Device and operating controls.
- Hazards associated with operating Aerial lifts.
- Pre-shift device inspection and work area safety.
- Fuel Source Basics.
- Review safety decals and load capabilities etc.
Students will receive in-class and practical training. To complete the certification, students will complete a written test and a practical test.